Tuesday 15 July 2014

A site where we can practise our writing

Surfing the internet I found a site that, though still in beta, has been proven to be a very reliable writing corrector. Also, it happens to be supported by Cambridge itself! Here is the link:
https://sat.ilexir.co.uk
It will qualify you inside a range between B1 and B2, but this is not determinant at all -nor I think the qualification is according to the level of the writing we show. I use it in order to find mistakes in my writings and all the writings that I am going to publish here will be revised using this tool.
PS: You can send me writings to be posted in this site too! I will always recognize the authorship of any work that I publish here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to informed us about this where people exercise their writings and they can gather experience from here. I think the new people can try this so much.

    ReplyDelete